The first Berlin Seafood Festival launches on May 21st and 22nd at Urban Spree.
Curated by Urban Spree, the Berlin Seafood Festival is a culinary meeting of raw & fresh seafood produce coupled with Berlin’s finest street seafood vendors.
Create your own plate of seafood, savor a grilled fish on demand, discover the wild oysters from the Nordsee shores, special mussels + fries in the original belgian tradition, and other natural delicacies paired with our selection of natural wines and german craft beer.
In addition to the fresh seafood market, the Berlin Seafood Festival invites a selection of top-notched Berlin street cuisine vendors who will create a culinary travel experience.
You will visit the 7 Seas of seafood over the weekend with gourmet stopovers in various foodscapes:
– Wild Nordsee Oysters with Küstlichkeiten
– Moules Frites nach Belgischer Art with Spud Bencer
– The original Baltic Smoked Fish Corner
– Ceviche and Grilled zander & calamaretti brochette by Hugo de Carvalho and Vanessa Raynal
– Paella de Marisco with La Cuina
– Italian octopus sandwich and Po’Boy with PIC NIC 34
– Seafood buns with Bunsmobile
– Tunisian Fish Couscous with Couscous der Welt
– Salmon Burgers with Tommi’s Burger Joint
– Seafood Curry with Felicitas Then
– Seafood taco and cerviche with Chaparro Cocina Mexicana
May 21st + May 22nd
12:00 – 22:00
Revaler Str. 99 (Warschauer x Revaler)
Berlin’s No.1 Seafood Festival. A celebration of seafood fresh quality products and street seafood.
Created by Urban Spree. First Edition in May 2016