The Berlin Seafood Festival returns to Urban Spree this weekend on August 27th and 28th for its second edition, the Summer Edition.
Indulge yourself with a seafood spree over the whole weekend. , paired with natural wines and craft beer.
After the success of the first festival we return with a larger number of seafood vendors and food trucks! Featuring some favourites from last time and many new additions!
Curated by Urban Spree, the Berlin Seafood Festival is a culinary meeting of raw & fresh seafood produce coupled with Berlin’s finest street seafood vendors.
Create your own plate of seafood, savor a grilled fish on demand, discover the wild oysters from the Nordsee shores, special mussels + fries in the original belgian tradition, and other natural delicacies paired with our selection of natural wines and german craft beer.
In addition to the fresh seafood market, the Berlin Seafood Festival invites a selection of top-notched Berlin street cuisine vendors who will create a culinary travel experience.
– Fresh seafood corner with Küstlichkeiten
– Moules Frites nach Belgischer Art with Spud Bencer
– Arròs negre with La Cuina
– Tunisian Fish Couscous with Couscous der Welt
– Seafood tacos and cerviches with Chaparro Cocina Mexicana
– The original Baltic Smoked Fish Corner
– Salt crusted BBQ scallops and sea fish with Khwan
– Octupus sandwich with PIC NIC 34
– Nordic shrimps Pescado frito with Bunsmobile
Berlin Seafood Festival #2 at Urban Spree
Revaler Str. 99
27 + 28.08.2016 – 12:00 – 22:00