Organized by Urban Spree, the very first Berlin Tequila and Mezcal Festival comes to Urban Spree on July 15th!
Come to the Urban Spree garden to discover and taste specialty tequilas and tequila-based drinks, as well as traditional mezcal, agua frescas, michelada, and a hand-picked selection of Mexican food vendors serving regional specialties.
The all day and all night festival starts at midday with free entry.
– Chaparro Cocina Mexicana
– Tacos three soft corn tortillas with onion and coriander –
– Pollo pastor / Chicken Pastor whit Pineapple pico de gallo
– Barbacoa / tender beef marinade in ancho chillies
– Nopales Asados roasted cactus leaves and caramelized onions.
– Verduras de temporada grilled seasonal vegetables with herbs.
– Santa Cantina
– Fish tacos
beer battered fish, sesame avocado aioli, shredded iceberg
lettuce, pico de gallo, salsa brava, coriander, coriander
– jerk chicken tacos
charred spicy chicken, cucumber, mango and habanero pico de
– hibiscus tacos
hibiscus flower, fried avocado, sweet chilli sauce
– Cevicheria „el Pirata“
– Mexican fish and schrimp ceviche