DJ Daniel W. Best is back after his Corona hiatus for some groovy vinyl action enjoy.
Although he prefers to call himself a music activist rather than a DJ, Best has over two decades of experience behind the decks, getting crowds onto their feet whether he plays jazz, soul, reggae, rare groove, disco or house – sometimes all within the same set, always on vinyl. Rooted in Berlin for over 15 years, he has established residencies at Cookies and Bar Tausend and organizes a variety of special parties and one-off events. But his djing is only one aspect of his musical credibility: he runs his own company Best Works, which serves as a powerhouse for booking, staging, staffing and publishing.
– Attendance list: Each guest must leave their full name, address, and contact information. The collected data will be deleted after four weeks.
– A minimum distance of 1.5 meters between tables, persons, and staff.
– The tables must not be moved
– Mouth and nose masks must be worn as soon as you leave the table and when entering the Shop area
– Leave the table only when you need to go to the toilets
– A limited number of people per table
– No self-service, our staff will take your requests and bring your order