There are 0 items in your cart.
There is 1 item in your cart.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Damien Tran - Marion Jdanoff
Screen printed box containing 7 riso printed publications.
Box is 23 x 32 x 5 cm
Publications are 20 x 28 cm, various number of pages and color.
Edition of 45
This box was published for the Palefroi exhibition " Je prends tes yeux pour voir et on n'y comprends rien" at Slow Galery / Paris in June 2017. It gathers different exercises evolving around the acts of seeing and drawing, collectively and individually.
List of publications included in the box:
- Mediums ( Exhibition catalog )
- La vitesse, la lumière, la distortion, le mouvement I. Figuration abstraite
- La vitesse, la lumière, la distortion, le mouvement II. Figuration figurative
- 11 drawings by Marion Jdanoff who tries to draw like Damien, with Damien's drawings opposite which are in fact copies of Marion's drawings imitating Damien's style
- Apparitions / Annonciations
- Dessins dans le noir - I
- Dessins dans le noir - II