The Berlin Risofest is the first event to bring together the city’s top Risograph printers, artists and studios, in a day of exhibitions, workshops, performances, booklaunches and parties.
– A showcase of the work of:
Lucky Punch Press / Die Brueder
PogoBooks / Outer Space Press
We make it
Penthaus für schöne Formate / Kunst Werk Stadt Berlin
Riso Club Leipzig
Inkwell Press (https://www.instagram.com/inkwellspa)
The events confirmed so far include:
– a Riso-printed wallpaper installation curated by Luca Bogoni Design Studio, with guest artist Bene Rohlmann, Guillaume Kashima, Anna Niestroj
– the launch (at long last) of the English version of the book RISOMANIA, a project by Vetro Editions, published by Niggli Verlag
– a live mimeograph printing/poetry reading performance by poet Martin Jackson, among many other things the author of what may be the only poem ever written about the Riso
– Kunsthochschule Berlin Weißensee‘s mimeographed artworks
– DJs Stella Zekri and Dj Die Soon playing during the day and night, as well as more special guests. Live music performance by Infinite Livez (Big Dada). And we are delighted to have Flux FM on board!
14.00: LIVE VINYL SETS from Stella Zekri and LaGazo.
15.00: RISOGRAPH WORKSHOP 1 with Drucken 3000 and Colorama.
15.00: LIVE DRAWING from Guillaume Kashima, fusing illustration and Riso printing.
1600: RISO WALLPAPER INSTALLATION.
1700: LAUNCH of Spektrum Crush zine 2, a Riso-printed visual anthology of artists working with video games or digital garbage as a medium.
18.00: RISOGRAPH WORKSHOP 2 with Drucken 3000 and Colorama.
19.00: BOOK LAUNCH the English version of the book RISOMANIA, a project by Vetro Editions, published by Niggli Verlag.
19.30: MIMEO/POETRY with live mimeograph printing and poetry reading performance by Martin Jackson.
20.00: RISO PRINT AUCTION, all proceeds going to The Source Berlin – Sustainable Food Projects.
21.00: LIVE MUSIC from the legendary Infinite Livez (Ninja Tune/Big Dada)
22.00: DJ SET from Dj Die Soon.
23.01: DJ SET from DJ Scotch Bonnet (Small But Hard)
Subscriptions for the Riso-printing workshop here: