Urban Spree Galerie is proud to invite the Argentinian street, light and visual artist Marina Zumi for her first solo show with Urban Spree Galerie. The exhibition’s Opening on September 12th coincides with the closing ceremony of the Berlin UrbanArtWeek.
On this occasion, the Berlin-based artist will create an ambitious presentation of new works on canvas in the gallery space as well as a special immersive light installation in our newly created dark room. Last but not the least, Marina will paint the Urban Spree Artist Wall.
« There´s no light without shadows – always in pairs, always in conflict and often deceptive.
In her work Zumi lives the apparent polarity of the two worlds. The refraction of her crystals, the world of the Shadowen just before the sunrise and her technocratic light installations, address the duel between progress and poetry.
« Techno Poetry » is a snapshot of this artistic balancing act. Marina Zumi can not be an artist without becoming a mathematician. In her creation, technology is much more of a continuation than an exclusion of the poetic.
Thus works have been created that are hermaphrodites between the two poles, seemingly from another lifetime. »
Denis Leo Hegic
« Techno Poetry »
Urban Spree Galerie
Revaler Str. 99
Vernissage: Thursday, September 12th, 2019 from 19:00
Exhibition; 12.09.2019 – 06-10-2019
Infos & Catalogue: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join On for the second European edition of Art Run at Urban Spree! For one exclusive evening, use the power of On running shoes to discover the best outdoor art pieces of Berlin and get prepared for a memorable after-party with live art, live music, streetfood and drinks.
Check in and bag drop @ % Arabica Berlin Kreuzberg- 5:30 to 6:30 PM
– Enjoy your % Arabica welcome juice
– Get your special edition race bib
– Lace up a pair of On’s demo shoes
– Prepare for an incredible community experience
The Run: 6KM – 6:30PM
– Discover the specific connection of art and running with our ambassador Laurent Petit, the founder of Urban Art Run
– Discover the specific connection of art and running
– Run by the hidden gems of Berlin’s worldwide’s art pieces
– Pause to capture that selfie with new friends
After-party – 7 to 9:30PM @ Join Urban Spree Gallery
– Food and drinks on us during the whole evening!
– Surprise art-focused performance
– Explore the art exhibition from Marina Zumi at Urban Spree Gallery
– Get your exclusive and personal screen print give away
– Celebrate with live music and shake your legs to the beat
– Sign-up early; space is limited
– Not intended to be a race or an official 6KM run. Instead, plan on a casual stroll with friends!
– 1 EUR per kilometre will be donated to Active Giving
Please sign-up here: https://www.on-running.com/events/on-art-run-berlin
Meeting Point: % Arabica Berlin Kreuzberg, Reichenberger Strasse 36, 10999 Berlin, Germany
After Run Party: Urban Spree Gallery, Revaler Str. 99, 10245 Berlin, Germany